As we are learning to grow food organically, we are also learning to cook and eat according to the seasons. This is an incredibly exciting way to cook, and is stretching our taste buds and our cooking skills – but hopefully not our waist-lines!! We are beginning to learn more about necessary practices to do with storing foods, although we haven’t had much opportunity to practice these yet. We also hope to expand into making our own foods, such as cheeses, jams, chutneys, breads and perhaps even wines!! Rachel is mostly in the kitchen at the moment, although we both love to cook. We hope you enjoy these recipes, we only put the ones we love up to share!!
- Beetroot Dip
- Beetroot, Potato & Goats Cheese Pierogi (dumplings)
- Spinach Pasta with Cauliflower, Rocket and Vino Cotto and Fried Almonds
- Custard Apple Ice-Cream (Sugar Free, Dairy Free, No Cook)
- Spinach, Pumpkin & Feta Lasagne
Summer (Dec- Feb)
- Risotto a la Sweet Potato (coming soon)